I called Belkin approximately 6 months ago and had to have them walk me through the reset of my router.Now the router is not working again, I got on their website and "chatted" thru the process again.
The technician was fairly helpful from what I could tell. She said I should be up and running again. I got on my computer to try it. Much to my dismay, the router still wasn't working.
I called Belkin and told them it still wasn't connecting to the internet and my internet connection was working fine. They took me thru a series of steps to tell me that my router is working and they could not help me any more. I told them obviously it isn't working because my internet connection was fine the router just wasn't doing its job. She said if I needed any more help I would have to pay for it.
I have had this router for 11 months and should not have this problem this many times. I went to Walmart and bought a different brand at a comparable price, went home hooked it up and it worked perfectly.
I won't ever buy another Belkin product.Not even a phone case.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wireless Router
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Tarantula X6 drone and a separate Fpv camera from the gearbest site for the tarantula X6 drone. On arrival I plugged the camera in and it blew the..."
- "I was ripped off by a company in China called PROMO-NEWA.COM. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! They sold me FAKE MICRO SD CARDS. They promised to send Sandisk 64gb micro..."
- "The website states over and over again both in text and images that there is a 100% money back guarantee, no risk, etc. When trying to obtain a refund, you..."
- "2nd can. No brazil nuts in can. Could 't find a broken one even. 1st can had 2. Buy a 15oz can I expect better from planters..."
- "American disposal is a very horrible company to deal with, employment wise. The managers take advantage of their employees and refuse to offer help when it is needed, leaving..."
- "Went to popeyes at steel rd san bernardino merchant id542929804902807 They have no soda which is no big deal i odered po boy combo went to pay and asked the ..."
- "I am beyond fed up with the us cellular! It's the biggest rip off I have ever come across! Your data plan/s/ are ridiculous, and full of lies. It is..."
- "Tampa, FL. From the second they took over Verizon Fios, it's been a disaster. Customer service is completely clueless and the website and self-serve phone services do not function. I..."
- "OnlineCompliancePanel.com is becoming a big pest in my daily life. I have been getting their spam mails, being sent religiously, for quite a while now. I have written a good..."