Belkin - Wireless router doesn't work?

I called Belkin approximately 6 months ago and had to have them walk me through the reset of my router.Now the router is not working again, I got on their website and "chatted" thru the process again.

The technician was fairly helpful from what I could tell. She said I should be up and running again. I got on my computer to try it. Much to my dismay, the router still wasn't working.

I called Belkin and told them it still wasn't connecting to the internet and my internet connection was working fine. They took me thru a series of steps to tell me that my router is working and they could not help me any more. I told them obviously it isn't working because my internet connection was fine the router just wasn't doing its job. She said if I needed any more help I would have to pay for it.

I have had this router for 11 months and should not have this problem this many times. I went to Walmart and bought a different brand at a comparable price, went home hooked it up and it worked perfectly.

I won't ever buy another Belkin product.Not even a phone case.

More Review Details

Product or service
Wireless Router
Review category
Accessories and programs
Review rating
3 out of 5
review #468022 by anonymous

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Belkin? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
nikalseyn

Jan 01, 2014 #766914 Columbia, Kentucky

These things are trial and error. Your solution was to buy a different brand. That's the proper course of action. Belkin is no better or worse than other brands. It is all in the production of these things---made very cheaply in Asia somewhere and sold for a premium in the USA. Sometimes they are of good quality and at other times just plain junk.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.